페이지 정보작성자 Wero Visuals 작성일21-05-07 00:00 조회0회 댓글0건
I took the Samyang 24mm lens out to Mission beach for some street photos along with the sony A6000. I wanted to test out this Samyang 24mm 2.8 to see what it looked like on a crop sensor. I was definitely not disappointed and am now happy I have this small photo setup with the Samyang 24mm lens and Sony a6000.
Shop my Presets: https://sellfy.com/wero-visuals/
**** My Cameras ****
(These are Amazon Affiliate links)
- Sony A7iii (My main photo camera): https://amzn.to/344x9RO
- Sony a6400 (My Youtube camera): https://amzn.to/38gKV4V
- Gopro 7(My POV Camera): https://amzn.to/2S9sdGd
**** Favorite Lenses ****
-Samyang 24mm f2.8 (fav street photo loens)https://amzn.to/3xVc76J
-Tamron 17-28mm (wide full frame lens): https://amzn.to/3tnZ1vO
- Sigma 16mm 1.4 (My Youtube Lens): https://amzn.to/2w7dow5
- Sony 18-105 f4 (Versatile crop sensor lens): https://amzn.to/2w7iRTC
- Tamron 28-75 (Great for video/photo): https://amzn.to/2yTimy9
- Sony 85mm 1.8 (My fav portrait lens): https://amzn.to/30uVkYd
- Sony 50mm f1.8 oss (Good all around lens): https://amzn.to/2urKjuZ
**** Mics, Accessories ****
- Rode Video Micro (Vloging mic): https://amzn.to/3ddSPP9
- Rode VideoMicPro (Better, bigger mic): https://amzn.to/3tQ9OPX
****10% off Soundstripe - Music for your videos****
(use the coupon code "WEROVISUALS10" for 10% off a yearly or monthly subscription!)
**** Buy Used Gear from MPB!
****Fiverr - Hire logo designers and online freelancers
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.